Translate

Labels

Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Good Morning Tuesday




Good morning Chrysa Koukoura, via post-man! I love getting mail. :D It always makes me feel rather grown up, anyways- I saw these prints by Miss koukoura a few days ago and had to have one. They will look lovely framed and hung.  There was a bit of commotion this morning as the post man woke me up at 7ish and I struggled to find something acceptable to open the front door in. Eventually I  did, but it was a little embarrassing.



               This Little Bee has to be my favorite.



Another reason to be happy this morning besides mail is Elsa Mora's new Alphabet post on the amazing Art is a Way. Do check it out, her bird letters are beautiful. Also she has included a High-res link to download her alphabet so that anyone can use it.








No comments:

Post a Comment