Translate

Labels

Friday, 29 March 2013

BUG





I've just returned from BUG, and it was wonderful! BUG is a showcase of new and exciting music videos hosted by the extremely funny Adam Buxton at the BFI South Bank Centre. I thought I would try and share some of the awesomeness that I experienced tonight. There were some amazing videos shown tonight (some of which I've included down below.) I recommend going yourself for the full experience, but if you can't check out the videos, and BUG's youtube playlists for a feel of the advent.









Unknown Mortal Orchestra - Swim and Sleep (Like a Shark) 

By- Becky and Joes 


  

The Leisure Society - Fight For Everyone 

By- Persistant Peril



Yeah Yeah Yeahs -Sacrilege 
- By Megaforce.





Bad Motherfuka- Biting Elbows
  - Shot by Sergey Valyaev and Ilya Naishuller.
Video plays out like a first-person action game. Utilising GoPro-style technology, the viewer is transported into the middle of a desperate escape from an office full of secret agents and attack dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment